The Costa Brava or "Wild Coast" is situated in the north eastern part of Spain and is regarded as one of the most beautiful coastlines in Europe. Its rugged landscape with picturesque beaches and coves, a backdrop of pine trees and hills as well as its culinary tradition make it a region that people come back to year after year.
The El Far Hotel Restaurant is located atop one of these hills surrounded by pine trees. The Sant Sebastià Lighthouse proudly stands nearby, 175 metres above sea level on a reddish cliff set between the beaches of Tamariu and Llafranc. Its location allows visitors to enjoy panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea as well as the nearby beaches.
The Costa Brava has a wealth of experiences to offer; from relaxing days on the beach, cultural activities such as visiting Dalí´s Museum in Figueres, high street shopping in Girona's city centre or trying some local wines on a wine tasting tour in the Baix Empordà.
Places of Interest & Things to do on the Costa Brava
- Visit the coastal resorts of Llafranc and Calella de Palafrugell
- Day trip to the Medieval villages of Peratallada and Pals
- The town of Begur and Aigua Blava Beach
- High Street shopping in Girona's City Centre
- Visit the Jewish quarter in Girona's City Centre
- The Dali Museum in Figueres
- The town of Cadaqués amd Dali's house at Portlligat
- The Greek and Roman ruins of Empúries